Search This Blog

Monday 2 July 2012

Cineworld

OK so before I get with the film reviews, a quick plug for Cineworld's unlimited card. £14.99 for as much cinema as you can consume in a month. You generally pay over £8 to go to the cinema in the evenings/weekends so if you go twice a month its definately worth it.  even if you get a discount (say on orange wednesdays) this is still a real bargain.

That said, my local cineworld is quite small (only 5 screens) so dosen't show all the latest films, for instance I was disappointed that they are not showing Storage 24, which means if I want to see it I have to travel to another cineworld to see it on my card, or pay at Odeon/Vue

I will endeavour to see any film that is showing at my local cineworld as soon as possible after release and post a review on here.

1 comment: